Saturday, December 28, 2013

Wong Family

nahh, I'm not writing a primary school kind of essay HAHA!
The reason I'm such a little girl for such a title for today's post is because my Dad's side of the family finally came to a decision to go for one proper family photo shoot in a proper studio. Yes, for ages my Dad begged them to stop using our "skills" to take family photos.


Then finally since it's my grandparent's 50th GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY my aunties and my dad decided we go for a photo shoot as a gift for my grandparents' anniversary.





Thats me, sis, mom and dad. 


I think I mentioned some time ago that my grandma from my mother's side used to sew kebayas during the olden days. She told us she wanted to sew kebayas for every woman in the family including her grandchildren. Since we're up for a photo shoot my mom asked us to dress in our kebayas for a picture. 


So yeah, I look a little bit awkward here. I'm not the kind of person who poses for photos a lot. Selfies doesn't count though. I feel the awkwardness when someone takes photos of me sometimes, its like so hard to pose without looking like such a dork. lol.





No comments: