Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

I didn't really have the exciting Christmas Spirit I used to have like back then. I came down with with a cough and flu and all I could do to recover was to stay in bed all day. Spent most of my afternoons catching up on How I Met Your Mother which FINALLY, I managed to finish season 1 to 8! I wouldn't call that an accomplishment HAHA!

So yeah, CHRISTMAS! It's a family tradition to celebrate Christmas every year with my mother's side of the family. Where I get to mix with my cousins all around my age. I never really celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family because,... actually I don't really know why. It's just that it's not that often we go down to KL for the year end holidays. 

This year was a bit special for all of us. My grandma finally moved into a new home. After 2 years of paper work and construction and renovation she finally moved in. So this year it is like a house warming / Christmas sort of party at her place


Baby Aby with an iPhone 5. The newer generation these days, *sigh*

Charlotte


with the PS3 controller.


Christopher


Sam


Emily






Grandma's house is a gated area and apparently it has a clubhouse nearby!
So yeah, walked there together with the kids and my aunties,












PHOTOBOMB LEVEL: ASIAN







Believe it or not, Charlotte and Abby are actually sisters. 


Retard level just overloaded. 



















This just came in unexpectedly. Dad got me these for Christmas. Thanks dad, really appreciate it. haha

that's it for Christmas day. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

No comments: