Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013.

It's new year's eve! Gives me that sad feeling that i have to accept that I'm getting older. :(
Time really does fly. Before you even know it, one year just passes by and snap, we start a whole new year in less than 24 hours. 

2013 was a good year I have to admit that. I went up to college, I've met new friends, like A LOT A LOT of new friends, learned a whole lot of new stuff. 2013 really did change my life. Meanwhile 2014 awaits us. 




We call this the last gathering of the year for us. HAHA! it wasn't much, Li Chin and Ree Wen came over to my place to lepak and camwhore together hahah!













Christmas Potluck with coursemates at my house. Gift exchanging was so so fun. 
I think everyone was satisfied with their gift. HAHA!
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of photos with me that night. But do check out Chia Lynn's blog for more pictures from that night. 










The girls came over in the afternoon to do some baking.. and also to help me out.  Cupcakes above are done by our pro chef Chian Chyi. Oreos just rock. I've gotta learn how to bake some time. It's the cleaning up that makes me lazy, therefore making me not wanting to anything to complex in the kitchen.



Wishing all of you out there a happy 2014. Very satisfied with my last few days of the year.
So long 2013. You'll definitely  be missed.
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



No comments: