Wednesday, December 18, 2013

After AS

SEM BREAK STARTED. and I just had to get a cough on the first few days of my sem break. fml.

A bit of a reminder I haven't been doing proper posting lately. I just had to summarize everything into one post. So yeah, I'm done with AS. Like 2 weeks ago. The painful,slow , 1-month, torturing exam is finally over. Sorry I wasn't able to able to update anything after my last paper due to being busy with stuff on my last two weeks of school. 

Okay, I'll be perfectly honest here. I lose my determination to blog these days. Due to activities in college and the exams and my blardy hectic schedule I just don't have the time. I thought since maybe after my SPM ended last year I might have more time to blog. Turns out. The older I get, there's more stuff that's needed to be done. I BLAME A-LEVELS FOR THISS. *just kiddin lol*
More importantly, I have also been lazy to use my DSLR whenever I go out, relying on everybody's cellphone for photos. Technology gets so advanced these days that a heavy DSLR isn't really needed anymore for high quality photos. So yeah, less pictures already. *it's okay, i feel sad too.* not much cheerfulness on this blog anymore. 

So yeah, READ PEOPLE. Don't be lazy. 

Speaking of having a cough. I get really really sick easily this year. If I'm not mistaken I got sick twice during AS. the blardy exam just had to drag for so long to get us to reach our last paper. Also, pimples. I never had pimples (well not the big obvious ones) during SPM or before that. Then ever since I came up to college things made me stressful. Studies, Classes, and DRIVING (but i'm starting to get the hang of it). YES, at one point I had car problems for like 4 consecutive weeks. I'm not a very good driver I would say. Within like a month since i started driving, i had encounter wall and car banging due to my carelessness. *well done, kim* But after that it's all good. I'm started to get the hang of it with the roads and all. Roads in Penang aren't to be messed I'm tellin' ya. 

And also this highlight of the year. Pre-U night. Pre-U society's self-organized PROM. This time I won't be putting up pictures. The reason why I was quite busy 2 weeks after AS was because I'm in charge on a few performances on Pre-U night. I did the CUP SONG and mashup of other songs inspired by ANNA KENDRICKS on Pitch Perfect. (love the movie by the way) Also I sang a duet with my coursemate, Roy. Did two songs, Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat's Lucky and Boyce Avenue and Fifth Hamony's cover for When I was your man. 
I can honestly say, singing up on that stage was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had in my life. 
Not to forget, you know who you are, you gave me an awesome experience for my first prom. :) 非常感动. Even though I was busy on that night. I felt real guilty. 

thats pretty much what happened in my last two weeks in Sem 2. 

Lots of words, I know. Also lots of irrelevance goin on up there I know haha. 

peace out. :)




1 comment:

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.