Thursday, March 17, 2011

CDK's new building opening ceremony

Cheryl got me to go for church camp. Got to see my CHS friends there again! Will be skipping that on the updates.

*read the title* yes. The reason why my freakin exams are postponed to after the holidays is because of a ceremony for the new building. And that worse thing is, we have to rush all the way to school, put on make-up, and wear formal outfits just for one stupid 5 minute performance. Reached there like 2 hours we went on stage. Makan there, and had our makeup session. I'm NOT very good in putting on makeup. I can't even put on eyeliner properly. lol. had to get one of the seniors to help me. she's an expert in beauty. I got to wear disposable contacts that day, otherwise i'll look like some nerd except in freakish makeup
:D


Jovy :)

Xin Yi
Jie Xhia dealing with Ling Ling's hair.


Caryn

LONG LONG LASHES!

Chin Chern

Ling Ling

Another makeup expert


Jie Xhia!

Caryn & Shun Tze


CDK's harmonica club :)


Performance was all right, I was already tired that i didn't care that how nervous I was anymore.
updates next time ;)
seeya :D

No comments: