Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've been VERY VERY lazy. doesn't really feel like a holiday at all. I feel like there aren't any exams coming at all! what the hell? it took my like 4 days to finish one subject and i haven't started on the others YET! My add maths is so screwed! I'm gonna fail!

I HATE FORM 4! I wanna go back to form 3 just one last time!

I can't focus now that i have my laptop and my iPhone by my side. I wasn't like this until PMR ended. Maybe I've crossed the line without keeping in touch with any of my school books.(regardless on homework)

I have no liberty to frequently update this blog. I'm afraid it's going dowwwwnnnn. But this blog is still open for once-in-a-while journal posts. I'm sorry, I've just been extremely lazy. My holidays are ruined just beacause of ONE FREAKIN EXAM that is right after the holidays. I mean who does that? It's torture. school term holidays are supposed to get students to take a break from the crap they have to go through. exams should be held earlier.

No comments: