Monday, September 13, 2010

I mean it this time.



Blogging activities for me will be held back (after today) til PMR ends.(13/10)

Good luck to all the Form 3s!

Things to do after PMR;
-Catch up on:
Gossip Girl season 4,
Glee season 2,
Vampire diaries! (finish where i left off),
Go MAD!
get my electric guitar. (maybe gonna change my mind)
if possible, mom's getting me a baby grand piano. yay!(now you know why about the guitar)
Shop til i drop
more and more MOVIES!
see, i even planned out on what i'm gonna do.
is it weird?





looking as hot as ever!



Season 3 photoshoot. Hello upper east side.


Leighton Meester. :)


Charice is gonna be on upcoming season of GLEE! :D She even got botox for the show. nice one. omgg i can't wait for this one especially! Thanks to Oprah, even asians can be part of a hit phenomenon.




until then i will be back in a jiffy!

loves.

No comments: