Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another boring update.

how i wish i never existed.

I've been at home every single day on my own. yes. I was all alone ALL WEEK.
I don't get if its just me or the fact that i've been that lonely girl all along. Walking around the house like some mindless zombie. Mom has to ground me til after PMR. I can't do anything at home. My eyes feel like they're about to pop out. (regarding the fact that my eyes are feeling very very weird right now.) I've wasted useless hours talking to myself(yes, i'm THAT insane) or falling asleep in any part of the house.


I can't take this anymore. i know its freaky that i'm saying this, but the HOLIDAYS are KILLING me! think about it! if you were to get stuck at home for one whole week with nobody except you in the house. Sometimes I even wished that comitting suicide isn't a sin. Unfortunately it is.

Studying.. Not a single piece of shit is going to my brain. How the hell am I gonna go for PMR??
God, please help me. I'm about to breakdown like a baby.

No comments: