Thursday, October 14, 2010

Its finally over.


PMR IS OVER!!
Sorry for my long absence, i know i haven't been blogging very frequently this year. But i'm totally free now, no more guitiness to turn on the computer. I have WINGS! :D

Praise the Lord yo! it was a long week. Now the school is giving us activities to do. There's a Fashion show tomorrow. Hope i could get some pics.I have to help out with the hair. Everyone has to be part of it. Oh yeah, did i mentioned that my sister BROKE MY CAMERA. (that idiot). Always in denial.

If you're wondering why I'm blogging during school hours cause something came up this morning and Mom can't send me to school. But we don't do much but to talk in class anyways.

So, no point going to school.


Before PMR,



Yvonne came over, to study of course. my mom even taught her science. :) My sister is such a nuisance fooling around when Von was here. its annoying i'm tellin' ya.


this is just how much i despise Chinese. which reminds me, I think i might have flunked that subject in PMR.

Now I'm so free, I'm a little bored at home, I'm just watching a whole lot of movies and Glee :)

Will update more. :)

til then

No comments: