Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye Trials, hello PMR.

Trials are over. At least i could take a break before the big war coming up.
Studying kills the guts outta me.:(

but its all over, well temporarily though. The problem is I don't know how to get my ass back to study. oh scratch that. Have FUN after all the crap i have to go through.

I just received terrible news. One of our schoolmates was in an accident. :O It was shocking, she was ran over by a motorcycle, THANK GOD it wasn't a very major accident. Agnes said that she lost a bit of her memory, she can't recall that she's having an exam currently, or how she got ran over. Now she's admitted into a hospital. I felt really bad for her, i went on the debate trip together with her, and a few other people of course. i just hope she's okay.

Get well soon, Carin! hope she retrieves back her memory. :)

will find something to update soon. i just forgot what to update, alot as been happening lately regardless of those times preparing for exam.

til then,

1 comment:

Susan Lee said...

Thanxxxz sssoooo muuuccch cause you make me fell better. I just finised UPSR and will be taking my results on Thurs . And is a month away from UPSR for me was like walking on the brink of life and death 2 me . I am now sooo assured that PMR will be muuuccch bettter. =)