Friday, August 27, 2010

A big break after trials

No school on a friday; SWEEEEET!!
Yvonne came in the morning to print some stuff for our Sivik and Art project,
later in the afternoon Ke Yin's mom picked me, Von and my sister to gurneyyyy!
and yeah, i had to bring my sis along cause she was suppose to stay at home with me and suddenly an outing plan came up.

the two leng lui, Ke Yin and Yvonne. :)




Sushi King for lunch!




the most mental yet an irritating kind of sister.



Ke Yin :) dang i look pathetic. :(







Meet the next generation of CHARLIE'S ANGELS!


Kissiieeess!

damn poser. :O

Then went for VAMPIRE SUCKS!! bahaha! it was all slapsticks. but it was hilarious.


Walk walk walk, window shop, then mom told me and joyce to makan dinner there, chilled at McD.


and yes, she's literally sucking up sweet and sour sauce through a straw. see what i mean by her being mental.










Vaining with my camera. lol

No comments: