Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just something to spice it up.

Hello world, hope you're listening.


New pencil cases from Daddy. He was in a good mood surprisingly. :)





Lots of people say we're lifeless without music.









this was a gift from Steph long time ago, can't believe i kept it til now. :D

Cookies and Guitar= me likeyyy! :D

I know this blog looked dead. sorry.
Trials are coming in less than a week, I haven't got enough time to finish studying. :(
seriously, i'm freakin out here. Lots of people said that trials are way to early and its impossible to finish studying by then. not sure if its true when it comes to impossibilties on finished studying. oh well.

I'm feeling heckin lazy. I can't take it anymore. I got lots of it to catch up.
Mom kept telling me to do more or those passed year PMR questions which made me neglect doing form 1 and form 2 revisions. great, JUST great. =="
plus i don't feel quite confident enough to get to my goal; 7 freakin A's.
Someone murder me please.


okok, less taking more studying.
byee!

No comments: