Sunday, August 16, 2015

London (Day 3)

Final day in London on BOXING DAY. 
Streets got more crowded than it was during Christmas. Big discounts everywhere in retail stores.
HOWEVER, people in the UK claim that there are big discounts on boxing day and you can get everything for a cheap prices. well, they're sort of wrong. I shopped at Oxford Street and I wasn't even able to find store that sells stuff for a BIG BIG discount. That was what i expected, sales everywhere. But it kind of disappointed me :(

But I did buy something though, kinda burned a giant hole in my bank account, but I never regret buying it hehe.




Finally there are buses on the road; St. Paul's Cathedral 







The church is sooooo beautiful, (I'm not supposed to take photos in the cathedral xD)






The view at the top, 528 steps all the way to the top for this breathtaking view. 




Tower of London after that 

 OXFORD STREET!







our phones were dead, means we were stuck, no GPS. So yeah, hahahaa



MY New pair of Nike! First pair actually. Never regret buying them :)




The red ones are Ling's and Amanda's

Dinner at Bella Italia 


Final photo together before take off back to Belfast.
Its a bad bad photo. 

So it has come to an end for my London posts. Hope you guys enjoyed it. It took me almost forever to update my apologies. xD




No comments: