Sunday, August 16, 2015

London (Day 2)

Hello there, I am about to write on a post that is long long long overdue. Part of the reason is because I have studying to do while I was in Belfast, but before moving further, I wanna let you guys know I am currently back in Penang now. I actually came back around mid-June. Yeah I was slacking throughout the entire summer. I was too lazy to go look for a job, but I did work for 5 days at a fair in Gurney plaza few days after coming home though, I almost died, cause' I had to battle with jetlag and lethargy at the same time. For extra bit of cash, it was worth it I guess.

I haven't really had time to update much while I was in Belfast. Turns out I have GOT A LIFE TO LIVE. and I don't know how to compromise my time for blogging and studying+socializing altogether. My apologies. No matter dead this blog is, it will eventually come back to life regardless, it also depends on whether I am inspired enough to write. I wouldn't wanna put my photos into waste as well. 

Okay moving onnnnn... 
it was Christmas Day on my second day in London. That means : NO TRANSPORT AT ALL. The tubes were closed, no buses on the road. We had to travel everywhere on foot. 

We were staying in Kensington so Hyde park was just across the street. Hyde Park is FREAKIN' HUGE, and I thought Penang's Botanical Gardens is already considered as huge for a park. 
And yes, Hyde Park is really prettyyyyy! The trees looked kinda pretty without leaves.
 So it is camwhore time for me and Zhao Ling. (typical urban Malaysian tradition)








Family time for everyone. Kinda wished I spent my Christmas with my family though. :(













On our way to picadilly. This is oppsite green park I think.

Took us soooo long to get to picadilly. I really missed having transport while walking :( I missed my car most all.



PICADILLY! So So bright.


Christmas lights in Bond street.



Korean food for lunch/dinner (sorry pics aren't in order anymore.)




Back to the apartment to have Christmas dinner with the gang. 

Thats it for my second day. We really didn't do much, used up all of our time walking.

Stay tuned for London day 3. 

No comments: