Monday, June 2, 2014

The Big Bad Wolf Sale.

This post is for all of you bookworms. Tee hee. 



Got these awesome books from the Big Bad Wolf Sale at Penang Times Square a month back. I think it was during my semester break if I'm not mistaken. Books there were like super super cheap. Surprisingly the best sellers majority of the good books costed me like rm 8. The best part is, I got my 1Malaysia book vouchers like I got from last year. So I bought all these plus a few other cookbooks for my sister using the voucher worth rm 100 and ended up paying the balance in cash that costed me rm 4. I literally picked out like a mad person at the sale. Getting dilemmas on which book to buy cause' there were really a lot of good books to choose from. I went to Popular the week after and discovered that some of the same books I bought actually costed like rm38 there. I was like: wow this sale rocks .

A-levels over and I finally have that freedom to start reading good books like the olden days again. These books were just sitting in that drawer untouched while I'm going through exams.Currently reading Jodi Picoult's The Pact. I know she wrote a lot of good books and ended up as best sellers but I never really read any of them in the past cause I watched My Sister's Keeper which made me little depressed. But neh, thought maybe I'd go for something different for a change. 

I am a super super huge fan of Sophie Kinsella though. I read a lot of her books. I haven't read Wedding Night though. My sister has it. I think it'll take a while since I have a huge pile here to be finished reading. 

No comments: