Sunday, June 1, 2014

A-Levels - DONE.



Hey everybodeh. A-LEVELS ARE FINALLY OVER FOR ME!
yes I have to admit I am super relieved! The past 6 months was hell for me. The outbreaks on my face, my constant cravings for food and most of all, the stress. 
ALL.OVER. Except for the food cravings of course. hehe. Which reminds me due to the past 6 months of non stop eating due to the stress I've put on some weight already. Getting fat. REAL FAT.

So I spend the last day of my A-levels going to Butterworth for some the famous Tom Yam for the very first time along with my other college mates, 




Joo Heng Tom Yam, Raja Uda
NomNomNom.
The best part is, you could pick out your own ingredients, for a really cheap price as well. *Thumbs Up* 


Went over to Gathers Cafe, also along Raja Uda to chill and have desert, its just not all the time that I always happen to have room for desert.

Beary Rum Espresso.
 Such cuteness! It's just too cute to not eat it. GAH.

My Mocha.


HOWEVER,
this little incident happened to us on that night, 8 of us were talking and laughing away for almost 2 hours already. And all of the sudden, the boss came and told us and not to mention in a very rude way, saying that if we continue to make a lot of noise he would ask us to pay the bill and get us to leave. like DUDE, WHAT THE HELL.
It is certainly unnecessary to talk to us so rudely like that, if you were to tell us nicely and politely we would have understood that. BUT NO!
Clearly this isn't like a cafe. It's more like a library instead.
And also, what kind of cafe doesn't allow customers to make a little bit of noise. You know when the louder your cafe is the more business you'll get.

Their Facebook page even made a status update about saying how noisy we were. Like please. It's like a teenager backstabbing about others on the internet. Just pure childishness.

We're not the only ones. Based on a little bit of research there were also complaints from other customers.

Sure, your coffee art is adorable but based on the boss' behavior like that there won't be a second time setting foot onto that cafe for me.







Some of the rules here are just, weird. 


Okay I'm done with my rant. 
To all those still taking A level exams around the world I wish you all the best of luck. 

No comments: