Monday, December 13, 2010

Gold Coast

Hello World! It's been a week since I got back. I was just lazy, plus my internet is being gay on me.-.-

Australia was FUN! Flew to singapore to meet up with Dad, then from there we flew to Brisbane. It was a night flight. and I didn't get enough sleep. reached Brisbane in the following day feeling very sleepy. Met up with my cousin Brendan, then we picked up the car daddy rented online. and it took like an hour for ur to reach Golold Coast.

Changi Airport.

Day 1, Movieworld,














Day 2, Seaworld





To be continued, I'm feeling so lazy now. I've been stuck at home all day for weeks. :( I have to go on like this until christmas season xD time flies, I can't believe only 2 more weeks and it's Christmas already! Which means, PMR results are coming out reeeaaaal soooon! and i have to get ready for the first day of school lah! D:

I'll update about Sydney and Melbourne tommorrow.:) See ya real soon!

No comments: