Sunday, November 28, 2010

MBC Star Audition

Yo People! I'm in AUSTRALIA! the trip overall was awesome. Flew to Singapore on Thursday to meet up with Dad. Then took a 7 hour flight from there to Brisbane. btw, sleeping in the plane is like HELL. But the plane wasn't all that bad. I get to watch movies, tv shows, plus music etc. I finally got to watch Despicable me. AGNES IS SO CUTE!
will update more when i get home.

So some of K pop fans may know about this little contest; MBC Star Audition, a few of my friends went to try out for the audition. 500 Videos with the most views and best ratings will be selected.and from these 500 videos, 50 videos will be picked by judges. The participants in these 50 videos will then proceed to have a 2nd Audition in Korea.

SO VOTE FOR JOVY AND YEE SHUANG! :D

No comments: