Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to school.

2 weeks of school holidays are over. NO holidays from now on. Just plain studying til mid october. After that I'm totally free! :)


I wasted most of my holidays slacking at home, eating like a pig, a just 10% of my daily time studying. On the weekends, movies movies and more movies. I kinda watched 3 movies this holiday. haha. Movies are awesomeee. :)


School for today was...freeezing. it was raining for the whole day. For a weather like this we should still be having our holiday and cuddling in our bed at home. bad timing. Plus, its only the first day and school teachers starts ruining the mood distrubuting our exam results. Which obviously wasn't very satisfying to me. I STUDIED LIKE HELL!! Then maybe in a few weeks mom's gonna give me lecutures AGAIN! annoying much. -.-

thats it for today, i'll try to make update as frequent as i could. I'll be quite busy.
bye!:)

No comments: