Friday, April 2, 2010

hey good friday!

NO SCHOOL ON GOOD FRIDAY! lol
special holiday for convent schools heheh! so maybe in the afternoon i'll be off to KL. -.-''
Mom needs to settle some things over there, she won't tell me what.
and we're gonna celebrate my grandma's birthday there.

So lemme do some briefing on last week,
first of all, did i mention that i broke my glasses? well if i didn't now u know.
and i got a new pair. the previous ones kept breaking every few months. so not worth keeping it.



TA DA!
i'm still trying to get used to it D: some other people said that it doesn't suit me.
oh well, who cares.
second, i got into the debate team, and we're going to compete with schools from our zone on wednesday D:
debate ain't FUN!
its like super super hard, and i'm not very good in arguing..... in a formal way.
of course i'm good at arguing crap at home lol!
oh well, wish me luck.
thats it for today, i haven't packed for the KL trip yet.
xD
seeya. teehee!

No comments: