Tuesday, September 2, 2014

5S

I've changed to an iPhone 5S. My iPhone 4 is getting so damn laggy that I keep facing so many problems while making phone calls and surfing the net.
I know whoever who is reading this might think why didn't I just wait for iPhone 6 to release then only change to a new phone. well guess what, I have a perfectly good explanation for that. Stay tuned for my upcoming post.

The camera is really really good. Really has DSLR standard. plus, using the VSCO cam app I could edit my photos that gives a really nice feel to it hahaha.



Ben's Berific Sundae. I prefer this one over the macadamia cheesecake sundae cause' I LOVE BERRIES :P






Dog spam, I really love taking pics of Roxy these days. I'll explain why soon. 


Sam's Groceria finally opened at Straits Quay. Compared to Tesco they have a lot of imported goods. Stuff that we usuallt couldn't really get in typical local super markets. and I've never seen so many spices laid out like this in my life. Don't judge me. I just felt so damn fascinated.







Caffe Bene's BINGSU. just opened in Gurney Paragon last week. So packed with people. I have to say their green tea ice cream is really really good. You can't see it in the picture cause the ice cream is inside the whipped cream



No comments: