Saturday, June 22, 2013

Insta Video

I was up quite late last night when I saw an update for instagram with their new video feature. And I thought, okayy... cause' I wasn't really into shooting videos. I don't like filming myself on video in general, had no idea why. xD

But instagram made video filming real easy, and I gotta say I'm kind of impressed. Video cuts can be made by just letting go the shutter. Ain't it cooooll??
 Best of all, I could see Xiaxue's baby Dash in actionnnnn. Makes him even cuter than he is in Xiaxue's insta photos! I also love it where Insta gets you to pick your own filter for the video.

First few Insta videos with my crazy friends at my house today :D



Vid 1 : http://instagram.com/p/azl1JKlx4T/


I don't know how to get the embed for the videos :((, too lazy to figure out also lah.

Had an awesome day swimming, watching horror movies and dancing on Xbox. I currently do not have much pictures with me

Will update more soon ;) 


No comments: