Sunday, April 7, 2013

Random

Life in college is getting better honestly. Sometimes for the past few months i have to admit i do feel kind of lonely when i have like 3 or 4 hour breaks. cause some of my friends are in my class and I don't take same subjects as they do.

Best of all, being a Jan intake student has its advantages. We got 1Malaysia vouchers few months ago. 250 ringgit babehh! I even asked my parents to take me to Borders during the weekend after I got the vouchers. Even have queue for so long to get the vouchers since everybody is entitled to get it.






Bought so quite a number of books in one shot. Usually when it comes to books I only buy like one a time cuz maybe I was too scared if I get too many I'd get too lazy to finish them all and it'd be a waste a money. So this time since my vouchers are worth so much i bought a lot more than usual. I still haven't finished using them by the way lol. 


Currently reading the Christmas wedding. Lol noticed that my other books are still wrapped in plastic? haha





The red is gone. Just gone. Now my hair is like brown in colour. To bo honest it wasn't as bad as thought. At least it didn't really fade into a colour i dont't like. 


ASIAN EYES WEE! 

INTI's Easter day celebration. I had a four hour break so I thought I'd help out some of my friends who were in charge of the event. It was quite fun though, and also tiring. Not to mention I had no energy to attend my next class. lol


Chian Chyi! Long lost friend from primary school!

Since Jxhia has a car now she was so nice to take me out during the holidays since i was so bored at home alone haha! 


Starbucks freaak


lol this post is super super random that I'm gonna die. haha!

That's it til my next update

No comments: