Thursday, March 28, 2013

New hair

My highlights i did last year went really really wrong, the color of my highlights really faded until it turned orange, which by the way is one of my least favourite colors. Then my sister started commenting on ho ugly my hair looked on honestly i felt slightly offended because she was right, it turned into some shitty color. which I didnt really like.

So, i decided to cover all the highlights and went for dying my entire hair.
and it looks like this.



The color I went for is pink, yeah i know my hair isn't THAT pink but it was intentional. Turns out part of my highlights turned slightly pink after dying, I'm really likin it. This time I went to different place to get my hair done. I dont wanna go back to the place where they used cheap dye on me for my highlights. plus, it also made my hair super dry. :( 

Hopefully this color won't fade til it makes me wanna shave my head off. haha kidding la I'm not as crazy as Britney Spears used to be. hahah

No comments: