Wednesday, January 23, 2013

College

Currently waiting for mom to pick me up, since I am gonna ditch studying I'm just gonna make this blog alive since I realized I have kinda been neglecting it already. 

After 11 whole years of schooling, finally it has come to this; COLLEGE.
I seriously have never ever thought seeing myself in a learning environment where you can wear your own clothes and bring your phones to school but pure strict school rules, school uniform and annoying teachers.

Now here it is, getting into the brink of what i am meant for.
I'm studying in INTI international college. It's kinda far from home that i have to go through heavy traffic almost every single day, Only 5 of us from CDK went into INTI. 4 of us taking A-Levels and another one taking diploma in Business. Since I wanna major and Economics in University, I took 4 subjects ; Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Further Maths(Economics Universities prefer taking in F.Maths students, somehow. )

My first day at college was sort of okay, I don't have to wake up earlier than usual for school anymore :D I have to admit when I passed by PCGHS I felt kind of sad. I miss wearing my school uniform, having a tight ponytail on my hair, and all the unreasonable school rules. :'( call me crazy, but I do miss all of that. my first class : Further maths. Not a really good subject to start off my first day of college you may think, but it was okay, at least there's a slight warm up to prepare for the subject.
I even felt lucky that I ended up in the same class as my former school mates for Chemistry and Physics. Otherwise I will be extremely lost starting off my first day as I don't know most of the people from other schools. (I'm a little bit terrible at making new friends)

There will be breaks in between classes. Sometimes we even get breaks for FOUR HOURS :(
Since I can't drive, I can't get out of the college. 4 painful hours of boredom. Sure, it's a good time to finish your homework do some studying, but i want to go home and take naps one leh.

I also really miss my friends :((( most of them are taking FORM 6 after getting SPM results.
it's my third week here already. good news is I finally made some new friends and got used to the environment already. Long path ahead.

 

No comments: