Monday, December 10, 2012

Back on track.

SPM ended a week ago. Super super relieved to the max. THAT AWESOME FEELING. No more school uniforms and ponytails, no more stress.

Oh yeah, I've officially moved into a new home. When everybody is out there celebrating the end of SPM, I had to pack/unpack and move boxes RIGHT AFTER MY LAST SPM PAPER. -.- it was tiring though. After all, it was kinda worth it. Since I've officially graduated high school majority of my books are being dumped onto my sister HAH! So, LESS STUFF TO PACK.



 The only occupied compartments in my rack. This is only a small portion of my stuff, more yet to be unpacked from boxes.


I will be updating about events labelled [Back in Time] that's been going on throughout the year. A lot of pictures in my computer might as well make good use of it. 

hardcore blogging awaits me. :)

No comments: