Monday, December 17, 2012

After SPM Vacation. Day 3


It's Bali babehh! My dad's intention was to go to Bali instead of Singapore. But finally we made out decision to stop by Singapore first before going to Bali.

Back to my point, flew to Bali early in the morning. It was freaking hot when we arrived, I know the whether is very similar to Malaysia's but it was scorching hot like crazy. Luckily since I'm a Malaysian, i can pretty much understand Indonesian. And it's a little easier to communicate, kind of.

Our hotel, AYANA RESORT, Jimbaran



 
 The workers are so nice, once we arrived they were like :" WELCOME TO BALI" and put this on our necks. haha

Served us complimentary drinks as well. Now THIS is life haha.



Art is EVERYWHERE in Bali.

It's so awesome that they provide spring water instead of the ordinary plastic-bottled mineral water like any other hotel









 I started playing with this and my dad snapped at me saying I came all the way to Bali just for this.





headin' out.

Lunch after that.
Sis.










Done with lunch, then we took a stroll round the resort, it's one freakin' big resort I tell you. The resort is actually located on a cliff, So if you wanna go to beaches you need to climb down flights of stairs, the horrific part is climbing back up.




Dad and Sis.










The beaches there are really really nice, however the waves are pretty strong around here compared to Malaysian beaches.

Went back to the hotel to rest, then I started finishing the last few episodes of Innocent Man. Then got ready for dinner.


I noticed every time when we enter a restaurant in not only just the resort but everywhere else they provide wet towels before meals. Refreshes you every time you sweat or feeling extremely sleepy before meals. Whoever invented this idea is a genius!


The food here was a little disappointing. Very similar to the food in Malaysia though.



That's it for Day 3. Day 4 and 5 comin up. Stay tuned.

No comments: