Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Year is over

It's great we've had a holiday on the last day of chinese new year.
for me it didn't turn out as great I expected my new year would be. Due to the weather I fell sick and even needed see a doctor, the saddest part was, I had a terrible sore throat until I could barely talk. It pissed me off cause it all of this JUST have to happen on CNY. -.- I mean, why torture me like this?!

Chap goh meh was awesome so far, went over to my grandma's place to chill and have lunch with my relatives. I know it's not much but sometimes getting together with family feels good.
Plus I haven't seen some of them in a long time since I spent most of my new year in KL. Watched Breaking Dawn with my mom at night which is a very unusual way to spend my last night of new year plus we get to watch great fireworks up close from the clubhouse. I didn't manage snap any pics sadly, DSLR ran outta battery. :(

CNY pics will be coming out real soon.




No comments: