Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas. (25.12.11)

Let's go back in time.
Christmas this year was awesome. Did very last minute shopping. Was like rushing everywhere around queensbay mall with my parents buying gifts for my cousins. There will always be a new cousin every few years, so the amount of presents we have to buy every year tend to increase. as usual on Christmas day, went to Aunty's house, exchanged gifts and gila with my cousins hahah. We even watched a Hindi movie, 3 idiots. My uncle is kinda obsessed with hindi movies so he introduced us some. it was hilarious! thumbs up for my first time watching Indian movies.
Pics below are those I managed to take down from Facebook and post on instagram. I don't have time to go ok my computer these days since school's reopened already.

No comments: