Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 starts.

Happy 2012!
time flies, I can't accept the fact that I'm getting old already.
I honestly have no resolutions planned ahead, except for studying hard for SPM next year. 
Cause' sometimes my plans won't go right.
Gosh, I can't believe I'm going into form 5 already. 
It felt like yesterday I just started my first day in secondary school. I can't wait for somebody to invent a time machine xD
2012 will be a year that will be cherished forever to me, this will be my very last year in secondary school. I don't know what I'm gonna do next. It's just kinda scary going into the outside world. xD

May everyone have a great 2012 forget everything devastating in the past and start anew and have a great new year!
PS: Christmas holidays updates will be coming up real soon. :) 

No comments: