Sunday, December 4, 2011

I need catching up.

Hey, I've been away surviving with no internet for almost two weeks now. But anyway it's back now, Dad subscribed for DiGi broadband and it's surprisingly fast (but not in some areas in the house.)

First of all, I went for surgery last week, just a minor one. yup. I was slightly traumatized when the doctor said  I have to be on anesthesia and stuff like that; I CRIED. if you're wondering what surgery it was, I'm sorry I won't detail it here. That was actually the first time I had surgery in my life. I may have had another one when I was a baby but I don't remember anything. So, this is kinda like a first time a surgeon has to cut open my flesh.

Because of all this happening, I can't really do what I plan to do this holiday.
EVERYBODY HAS ALREADY WATCHED BREAKING DAWN! even my sister :(
This is by far the worst school holiday ever. all because of that stupid surgery I went for.

*sigh*



No comments: