Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday recap.

I didn't do much this holiday. This is by far the worst holiday ever for me. I can't do lots of things, I've spent most of my holidays at home, doing school homework (yes, it's the big holiday and we're still given homework) studying for form 5, and sleeping. Streamyx has yet to be installed in our area, yes the WHOLE AREA WHERE I'M staying at has no streamyx at all, and I'm suffering with slow internet from DiGi broadband. :(

I can't really go out due to my surgery, although it's just minor but it ruined everything. EVERYTHING!
because of that I couldn't really walk, it is slightly painful for me, but on the bright side it's bearable.

the only fun thing I could remember was going for Li Chin's grandma's 90th birthday. She asked me to go cause' she wanted me to sing with her for the event. Unfortunately, we kinda screw it up cause' I got the flu and we didn't really rehearse with microphones. despite screwing it up, the event was really well planned. I kinda enjoyed it, cause' it isn't some typical Chinese dinner where everybody just sit in a round table feeling awkward.


That's pretty much what I did. since then I have been staying at home all day. :(:(:(
I am so looking forward to Christmas when all of my cousins come down to Penang.
peace out.
so emo nowwwwww :(

No comments: