Friday, November 25, 2011

A NEW HOME

I moved, yes. but I'm kinda sad about moving, since I used to live somewhere that is close to my favorite mall ,where my friends live, and he biggest night market in Penang. Which sometimes I would go to when I'm bored on Friday nights with my friends.
I'm saying this cuz I moved to somewhere REALLY REALLY FAR From those places above.

But not to worry. I'll only be at the new place for a few months. Since the house I'm staying at is initially intended to be for investment. then after that is the real thing. Moving to the house that we are supposed to move in. Which is quite near to my favorite mall(near Gurney Plaza) . the reason why I'm staying somewhere quite far cuz the previous house we we stayed at was sold out in a short time.
So we didn't have a choice, at the same time we own an empty house so moved to this house( intended for investment ) first.

I know it's confusing. Even i was confused when my parents told me the whole plan.

I will post pictures of the new house, when I get my Internet back. I've been surviving in this house with no Internet for over a week now. ( now blogging with my phone with 3G on)


Pictures of the previous house. Super empty now :(:(

No comments: