Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bubble Wrap

Remember when you were a little kid, When you have a working mom who puts you in the babysitter's or at grandma's? What entertains you is popping bubble wrappers :) When I used to go to my grandma's house during the weekdays when I was a kid, my grandma would always find bubble wrappers to keep me preoccupied. Popping the plastic gives that 'pop' sound telling yourself it's fun popping "bubbles"

The other day my home delivery pizza came a half hour to 45 minutes late. So, the delivery boy gave me a free cup in a box. And i found a bubble wrapper in it (the cup's glass you know). Until now, me being a 16-year-old still find popping bubble wrappers fun :)(it's pretty lame, i know) It takes me back to how fun it was being a kid, and reminded me that I've grown up real fast how things in my life drastically changed in just a blink of an eye.

I need inspiration. Sometimes I do realize that i sorta live a boring life, sometimes making wrong choices leading me into it. I'm turning 16 this month and I need a serious change of attitude.

No comments: