Monday, April 25, 2011

Barbeque. :)



4S2 class party at my place. It was a blast! But I was quite busy keeping the party going, cuz it's my house you see. Picked up Ling Ling, Jia Qi, Shu Hui and Zhi Yin from Komtar in the afternoon so that they could help me and my mom out with the preperations. Had a quick lunch, then off to Tesco.

We split up running around the supermarket looking for stuff. It was tiring though since we were kinda in a hurry because of the stupid traffic jam on the way there.

Came home, mommy did the marinating while me and the others helped out with the food and the BBQ pit. then by 6, guests arrive. I didn't really have the time to take alot of pictures. But my phone was taken and Yvonne started camwhoring with it. xD

Sarah and My sis. Obsessive Bieber lovers.

Too Hooked onto tap tap




We'll always be part of the science 2 family :)

PS: there are few people from science 1 so.. yeah, doesn't matter lol

No comments: