Friday, March 4, 2011

Dream High



Finished watching DREAM HIGH. The show was awesome. I really hope there will be a part 2 for this drama. totally worth watching. :) Despite some of them with a little bit of lousy acting skills , the show was still good. hahha. I haven't watched the Special Concert episode yet. I need to wait for a video with English subtitles. otherwise, it'd be pointless. LOL.


My favorite couple. :D Jason and Pil Sook,
I know they don't appear much, but I just love to watch these two.

My sister's boyfriend. Taecyon, He's hot :D
But I like this guy better; WooYoung
Taec, EunJung

She's my favorite! IU! She has an awesome voice :D

I'm just lazy to update nowadays. Like i said, homework, school, and everything else kinda shortens some of my time going onto my computer. I'd just download videos whenever I'm free.

No comments: