Friday, January 28, 2011

FREAK OUT.

:p

I failed in being frequent in updating my blog. I'm just quite lazy perhaps. Homework piles up day by day. I think i'm just going insane. THANK God, we have a week off for Chinese New year. means, oranges, relatives, and MONEYY!!!

I brag alot these days. ok look i have a good reason to alright. My school hours has been stretched 35 minutes on Mondays to Wednesdays. D:
oh wth, what am i doing.

There's even a CNY celebration in school today. the whole school went wild singing new year songs, which apparently is something I'm not really good at(i don't usually have desires for Chinese new year songs.) Discipline teacher's in a good mood. :D. at least something different for once in I-dunno-how-many-years. Everybody gets an orange too! It's just great that we don't have to study much for today.

Nowadays I spend most of my free time watching The Big Bang Theory. SUPER NERDY I tell you! But the show's REEAAALLY funny!

No comments: