Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I need to leave.

I'm leaving in two days. I can't wait to get outta here since I'm rotting at home watching Korean dramas. I just get so bored during the weekdays. :(
You're Beautiful. :)

No offense. but Jang Guen Suk really looks like a girl, and he's kinda skinny xD. The drama was not bad. Enjoyable. and rather addicting. I don't get why people just can't tell by appearance that Go Mi Nam is a woman. come to think of it, after watching this show, it seems that being a celebrity isn't easy. Reporters being such an ass trying to scoop you up from personal lives into publicity. I only love Kang Shin Woo! ;D

Pig-rabbit. bahah. poor rabbit got into "surgery" for a pig's nose???(i know right)

Mary stayed Out All Night.

There's Moon Geun Young from Cinderella's sister! She's really good. and again, Jang Geun Suk, I prefer him in this one, despite his long curly hair. :). I never knew that Moon Geun Young was so cute! unlike some who tries to act cute with their gross attitude.



No comments: