Friday, November 12, 2010

Why?

According to our school teachers, We have only 2 more days left til school holidays officially starts. it's great, at the same time, i will be spending most of my holidays sulking at home. scratch that!

I am going to make this holiday as spontaneous as possible! I won't end up going back to school being moody. But i will definitely miss school somehow. There will be times that i will be rotting at home thinking that going to school will actually be a life saviour.


I will be leaving for Australia on the 25th this month! I've never been to Aussie before, I'M JUST SO FREAKING EXCITED! I'll try to blog in Australia if i could get internet acess during my free time :)




I suck, when i could'nt have normal conversations with my own mother. I just wish that my mom would listen to me. Even if I try telling her about my day, she would try to change the topic. Other moms would just go with it, somehow mine doesn't. It's hard to talk to my own mom. Sometimes i would go nuts, i don't even know if it's just me.

No comments: