Thursday, October 28, 2010

why isn't this just "great"


Been very sick since Monday. I skipped 3 straight days of school. :( I missed everything, even though some people may think that school is boring and all of that stuff. Right now, i'm still suffering in flu and the phlegm is just to stuborn to get outta my body. I have to pick pieces of tissues every few minutes just to blow my nose. The congestion is ABOUT to make me commid suicide. D:

So thankfully i'm good enough to go to school. Still, I talk with a nasal. like Fran Drescher. xD I love her! I used to watch The Nanny everyday after school back then. but now my stupid Hallmark Channel isn't WORKINGGG!!! My TV sucks, thats why i watch those TV shows online. :)

Tmr 3P2 is going to INTI college! i hope this trip is good. I could try to snap a few pics of the trip. Cause' i'm not exactly sure if i'm allowed to bring cameras along. :) plus, i could bring the iPod cuz its gonna be a long trip. The college is in B.J. Gosh i haven't been to Bukit Jambul for SO LONG since i moved down to Greenlane. I just missed my old Sungai Ara house. everything is easier there. I practically grew up there! until, i moved into the hectic city alive in Penang.

I know I'm describing my days in words lately makes it a little boring. due to me being sick, I am out of ideas of what to update for this extremely half-dead blog.

Okay, I'll try to make it to update tmr about the college trip
SEEYA!

No comments: