Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Drop.

We have all the free time we need at school nowadays. I even ditched school once in a while to rot til i drop at home. See, this is my problem; whenever i wanna get to this point of time, i get bored somehow. I'm suppose to be having fun. But sadly, i still have to attend school OR stay home with only my computer to entertain me.

I look forward to every weekends. Cause its the only time i could really get out of the house and chill, instead of doing crap that i don't wanna do.

oh, and blogger won't let me upload pics. Great, which makes me delay my time to update stuff i want. -.-

I know this seems crazy, but i miss those times while we're still preparing for exams. i think everyone does, or is it just me. I may not be good at my studies, but, it gives me something to do.

I even have lots of things planned out during the school holidays, first of all, I'm going vacation in AUSTRALIA! woots! i haven't been to aussie, My aunt and cousin Brendan live there. My grand uncle lives there too! I need to buy shoes real badly for the trip. :S

Any suggestions? Nike, New Balance, or Converse. But some say converse are bad for your feet according to some of my research. I think compared to the other two brands converse are the cheapest. I guess, i didn't compare the prices for all three brands. oh well, we'll see bout that then :)

this is just something random cuz i haven't been writing posts this long in ages. ;)
its gettin late, plus i've been on he computer for nearly the whole day now. that explains why my eyes get tired sometimes.

byee. :)

No comments: