Friday, September 3, 2010

i'm fallling to pieces.

Raya Holidays are here. PMR, only 32 days left. that's like a month away. I cannot WAIT for this month to be over. I feel like i'm about self destruct any minute. practically being lazy and blogging right here is the culprit.

Trials wasn't really satisfying. I'm a bit anxious at times. Getting PMR results; coming home crying regretting for putting in all the effort just for one freakin' exam; having to urge to commid suicide, and you know the rest to all of the drama.

I'm SO glad holidays are here, means i would have lots of time to study on my own and not wasting time in school listening to blabbering teachers talking crap and sometimes wasting our time not studying at all. Yeah, SOME teachers. -.- Mental teachers are not qualified to teach in a school. an ordinary school in fact. Mental illnesses that even freaked students in class as if we're animals. C'mon! we're people! we deserved to be treated like one. Plus, after all of that studying, i realized i put on lots of weight. the stupid thing is, I would still try to get my hands into the fridge every half hour while i'm in the middle of studying. yeahh. I'm FAT! and i'm not the kind of person who works out much. thats the sad part.

btw, Happy birthday my mommaaa!! :D
should have got her a present when i went out with my friends. xD

something i can't live without.




I just love this video. Taylor Swift. :)

No comments: