Monday, July 12, 2010

The weekend.


11th July 1995 - The little me i used to be exactly fifteen years ago.
Now i'm getting old, somehow a little bit sad that fifteen years of my life has passed.
Had an early birthday celebration with my family on Saturday. :) Cheryl came along too! No pics on that event cuz i didn't bring the camera. all the pics are with Emily's dad. he brought his besar besar DSLR. xD

Went to Queens on the following day, mom and dad went to have brunch while i chill at starbucks waiting for the other two junkies xD
KE YIN AND CHIA LYNN

Subway for lunch, did some studying with them at starbucks . Then we went for ECLIPSEEEE!!! :D Jacob has a hot body. *drools* But i hate them both, Edward and jacob.Bella could get on my nerves too. That stupid girl.

It was quite boring to be honest, but it started to get violent at the end






Lynn.

Ke Yin. :)
















my birthday gift from them, a bobble head in the toilet. hahaah thanks yeah! ain't it cute?!?!

Chia Lynn calls us, the Three Musketeers!



oh and btw, i really wanna thank all of the birthday wishes blasting on my Facebook wall :) they mean alot to me. Thank you guys for such a wonderful birthday!! :D

No comments: