Tuesday, June 1, 2010

move along like i know you'd do.


I'm trying to make my blog as active as possible. And sometime's i'd really appreciate it if you'd treat me with some respect, got nothing better to say? keep that filthy mouth of yours SHUT!.

i seriously need to chill. It sucks sometimes when u have to handle alot of things in high school.Studying, homework, sociality. I never actually thought it would be this bad like the movies with mean girls and watching other people with their breakdowns. Especially those very, very dramtic ones, they think they know everything. They have no right to insult people in a way. The stupidest thing is, they don't actually know how people actually feels.

- and one more thing, as such, some get annoyed very easily, adapting with the people around them changed them so much. its understandable. but sometimes mild words may hurt alot. Inconfidence builds up in yourself. But we know we have to find a way to block it out.

- when i was young i faced some difficulty that part of it doesn't involve me in the situation. But tears still ran down my cheeks. It was hard to block it out. I was just hoping to be more happier as a teenager since things already worked out so well.

- Annoyed by Parents is another thing. sometimes it creates a very, very big fight. Slamming doors, mom tries to break in, she even tries to get in by trying out all of the keys around the house. Its all because of the blame. she gets blamed, then I get blamed.

*************************

I'm still having my freakin exam. Surprisingly, i found math kinda easy,
I need an A for this one.
*fingers crossed*
Science's tmr. Yes, i need an A for that one too.
i know its kinda weird of me talking about school subjects all of the sudden.
btw, sorry for the emo-ness recently. its just that things doesn't go the way i hoped for.
okies, i need to get back studying now.

Btw,i'm heading for Singapore Friday night. :D
Universal Studios HERE I COME! okay, now i'm all high again xD
but its a good thing right?

Stay strong, sooner all of this nonsense is gonna be over in no time.

No comments: