Friday, June 11, 2010

I don't have the brains.

Slacking too much at home does not make you any better. I planned to study which i kinda failed in doing it. :( I've been on my computer all day since i got back from singapore. My eyes can't be taken off the screen.

I need to get over this horrible distraction. but it could be a real pain in the butt with no facebook and blogging for the whole day, unless you have something to keep you occupied. hehe. PMR.
i hate these three letters. it makes me nervous. Especially when its coming from you parents. whenever you're happily eating dinner, all of the sudden they will start yapping on their favourite subject on You-have-to-study-hard-for-PMR.

okay, off topic. i know i sound naggy.
btw, Glee is over for the first season. I kinda felt sad. Its like there won't be anymore Glee. but there will be a next season. I'm proud to say that i'm a Glee lover! (: Somtimes i even wonder why can't we have singing and dancing around in reality. Talking to people through music. That'll be fun eh? in some situations through communicating, it doesn't hurt so much when you try be straighforward to another.

Why can't there be glee club in Malaysian schools? :(

oh, sue.

No comments: