Sunday, April 25, 2010

What the hell is wrong me.

The earth is sick, the forest is sick, and even PEOPLE ARE SICK.
previously i mentioned about me falling sick, haihh, first sore throat, then fever, then the flu, then food poisoning. -.-'' WHAT'S NEXT HUH?
a bad week for me guess. Malangnyaaaaaa.... :(

oh damnnnn.....exam's coming soon i haven't really been studying due to the freakin sickness lah. need to get it over soon, its like living in a piece of crap. :(
but on the bright side, mommy lets me out!!! :D at least i get to breathe the exposed air :)))))))))))

oh btw i'm hangin in Jco Donuts! i never got the chance to try out the donuts lahhh. blame the sore throat! hmph!

kay til then, i could only use the wifi here nothing much for me to do...i can't eat DONUTS!!! :(

No comments: