Sunday, February 21, 2010

time after time


"OH that body's like music to my ear, cuz what you want is right here"



yo! been crazy over this song for like FOREVER! kay off topic.
SO, Brendan's left earlier for Kuching to visit his Dad's side of the family.
So, likely this will be his last day spending CNY in Penang.
then after that he'll come back on Wednesday(i think) then catch a flight on the following day to Melbourne. Awesome dude.
HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK TO AUSSIE!



Oh crap, School's starting again tmr.and Not in a mood for school again. time really flies, Before you know it, one blink of an eye and PMR's Tomorrow!!! D: (i may nag too much about PMR. cuz i'm nervous, so sorry.)and i can't believe my sister gets an extra holiday tomorrow and i DON'T! I'm too lazy to follow my daily routine, packing my stuff for school, do my homework, having a moody environment around the house. so yeahh. plus, somehow this CNY didn't really satisfy me all that well, i didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with my cousins. some of them went back early due to their parents working schedule. :( but overall it was okayy. on the bright side, i got a whole lot of angpau and i got to know my aussie cousin a whole lot better. u know i didn't even know he existed til my mom told me about her sister which i do not find it familiar when i was like 9 i guesss. xD


kay then, school's only less than 10 hours away. gotta cherish the last few minutes of cny with my computer xD then....-.- i gotta pack.



hope you guys had a GREAT CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments: