Monday, February 8, 2010

I studied! *yeah right...-.-*

HELLO WORLDDDDDD :D
what a dead blogggg D:
we had to attend school on saturday..again -.-''
duhh, the entire country's made school replacements to give the week off on CNY.
but mom cheered me up by taking me and joyce out for CNY shopping! :)
i got a skirt and a hooodieeee lol
so for me and joyce, cny shopping's done for us.
Mom got herself ANOTHER pair of shoes. she says she wants to shop at Isetan in KL for her new year clothes.


i have lack of time for proper studying...well that sucks,
haiyo, school lah! as if we have THAT much time to squeeze in doing so many things,
some teachers are completely BRAINLESS!!
but sometimes i lose focus so part of it's my problem la xD
hehehehehh,







me likey testpad,

vaining all the wayyy...


my comp's on for music.....sometimes curi main for a lil bit..xD








letting it out in a piece of paper, my reaction that u don't wanna see.










OH, i'll be going down to KL on thursday night, so i'll be missing school on friday! woots! :P i start my holidays early! muahahah! i can't wait for CNY! gonna get angpaus yo. MONEY! and i kinda need to face the noise around my grandma's place, yes, KL ppl talks really LOUUUDD

til then for now.

No comments: