Sunday, January 17, 2010

PMRPMRPMRPMR

Dad got me goals. I need to get at least 6 freakin As for PMR. My reward? an iPhone for 6As, dad's gonna spoil me like a brat with everything for 7 and 8As, including the iphone, a digital SLR, and an LA trip.. Woots!!!! :p
5 As and below and i'm DEAD! D:
thanks to my computer drug-like addiction, i'm having trouble with studying by keeping my eyes on the freakin comp! -.-
PMR is killin me! :S I'M DEAD LAHH!
which reminds me, i've only started on 2 subjects. the others might need to start this week...lagi susah!


CNY!
comin in a few weeks, means we might be going major shopping AGAIN!
mom said something about buying clothes online, so i went dress hunting on google,
found 2 of my favourites :)

Or







then after new year, exams again ...
2010 is going to be my worst year.Thats for sure.
school.is.torturing.us.like.animals!


til then,

No comments: