Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'M BACK yo!!
had to go to Komtar since this morning to rehearse :D, its been freakin 11 hours man!
and they got us very very ugly vests for performing as a quintet... its like being a waitress in paris -.-
meanwhile joyce was having her birthday party at home with a magician entertaining :(
but i managed to get home and asked him to do a trick for me xD..he was goood!
and here are some PICS! :D







my godmom :) CARYN !








and we had to put make up on...=.= then after that i only found out that its our choice whether or not to wear make up...i got emo for a while,


cuz i had to wear mascara eye shadow and all of that....i couldn't wear glasses on stage thanks to the mascara making my lashes long enough to reach the lens of my specs. -.-


i promise i'll never ever wear masacar for the rest of my life




till then ;)

No comments: